Tuesday 11 June 2013

Day 34-35: Chasing Rainbows

Day 34

Saturday 8th June

...........::::::::::::::STRABANE FAIR DAY::::::::::::::...........
Sounds exciting doesn't it? It was once upon a time, these days its mainly an excuse to see David Oliver and get a free burger cooked by Luke McDaid, but hey-ho!

What's that you want more David Oliver? Alright then


On Day 34, Astrologer #2 Da Juana Byrd said:
Setting aside a little land at your own place for herbs is a delightful choice
I was never a fan of herbs but of to the garden I went
One of the earliest known herbs gardens was made in Babylon, the chief city of Mesopotamia.  King Mardukapal-Iddina 11, made it nearly 3000 years ago. He grew 64 kinds of plants to make medicines. Some of them we grow in our gardens today - apple, coriander, dill, fennel, garlic, onion and roses.  He also grew more powerful plants such as hellebore and opium poppy. Doctors in Mesopotamia believed the best times to give their patients medicines was either at night or in the early morning.
Nice!

Astrologer #12 Astrology.co.uk
it's time to boost your physical energy by taking exercise.
What an amazing physical specimen!
It began with the forging of the Great Supplements. Black Chrome was given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and most ottermode of all beings. NO-xplode to the Dwarf-Lords, great powerlifters and craftsmen of the mountain racks. And Jack3d, Jack3d was gifted to the race of Men, who above all else desire the pump. For within these supplements was bound the strength and the will to curl in the squat rack. But they were all of them deceived, for another supplement was made. Deep in the land of Curldor, in the Fires of Mount Doms, the Dark Lord Sauna forged in secret a master supplement to control all others, and into this Albuterex he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all workouts. One supplement to rule them all.

Day 35

Sunday 9th June
Famous Birthday today is my cousin Claire who has enclosed a picture in the hope that she gets famous. Happy Birthday Claire!

On Day 35, Astrologer #8 Patrick Arundall said:
A get together with friends or family members is also possible
It sure was Paddy as 2 family members were having birthday parties one was my aunt Ann

The second was the aforementioned Claire so off I set in the direction of Victoria Bridge for the festivities and very quickly got soaked by my cousin Tiarnan and his jug off water but then he got thrown into the swimming pool so that was all good. As usual Anthony was there, never one to miss a good party


Astrologer #5 Kelli Fox said
look at old photos, or tell stories about your childhood
So I looked in my folder from my old computer back in the days of Windows 98 to see what old photo's I could find. Lets see what old photo's I have on this then:
Rory at The Ministry (2005)
Johnny Jumping off his roof (2004)
Greg looking for payback (2005)
John Fox (2001)
Sadie and Terry (1996)
So now I guess you want a story then? Which shall I tell? Mickey Lynch and the stolen homework? Kieran McFadden and the packet of ham? Or the arrival of the McDonnell's? No none of these today, instead let me regale you of the story of; Seamus Mossey and the Charred homework. One day during school Seamus was asked by Miss McQuillan where his homework was "I don't have it" he said with a smile on his face. "What do you mean you don't have it?" Miss McQuillan asked.
"I left it at home" he said. Miss McQuillan wasn't convinced "empty your bag" she requested. Seamus obliged handing her what turned out to be his homework. Miss McQuillan's jaw dropped, "What's this" she enquired. "My homework" was his response still the smile was etched on his face. "What happened it" she asked, "I tried to burn it" he said without a hint of remorse, in fact he looked quite happy about this, the sheets were charred at the bottom where he had tried to light them on fire how he thought this would help him in completing his homework I don't know but I'll never forget his or Miss McQuillan's face it was amazing.
Seamus Mossey
Well only 5 days left I wonder what else will await me

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment