Sunday 9 June 2013

Day 30-31: Iran so far away

Day 30
Tuesday 4th June
Famous Births: Bar Rafaeli (1985), Mollie King (1987), Brooke Vincent (1992)
A good day to be born

At the start of this experiment I consulted a website called luckydays.tv that website tells you your lucky days for gambling based on your astrological details, my best days for gambling fell on Days 16, 30 and 39 of this experiment, the rules dictate that I follow luck, so today I was betting.
I checked bet365 what games were on that I could bet on the one that immediately caught my eye was the monster clash between Qatar and Iran excellent so I was going to get on Iran  to win but how much was I placing

On Day 30, Astrologer 14 WebWombat said:
Lucky numbers are 55 and 2.

Excellent I added these together to get £57 quid and put it on Iran to win. Below are the highlights
TWAT! That was liquid Football

Astrologer #5 Kelli Fox said:
Relax! After putting in an honest effort, you deserve to kick back with your favourite people. 
To kick back and relax I enjoyed playing golf, my favourite people were Dean and Colin Montgomerie ... They weren't available ... I got Laurie Smyth, we headed off to the driving range, but not before I managed to get hold of one of my favourite people in Kevy O'Donnell, who informed me the last time we had played golf was sometime in 2005, he'd lost none of his spark though and was soon going tee to green with no problems. Laurie on the other hand ...

He also had a few wardrobe malfunctions as well:


Just a bit of downy fluff

These may have been for the ladies benefits, sadly not that many ladies play Hill Valley so he was barking up the wrong tree. It was as we were playing the last few holes I got the news of the Iran result:

“Mr Mc Cauley?” shouted a man as he leapt out of his vehicle. “Manchester United have won the league!” Laurie and I hugged each other, joined by the bearer of this great news, God, what a feeling. The next shot was abandoned and as we made our way down the 18th fairway my thoughts went back to 1962 when Arnold Palmer won the Open at Troon. I’ll never forget the sight of him marching between the massed ranks of his fans towards the last green. That’s how I felt, like a real champion, as I strode up that fairway.
Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a group, I noticed that one of them had a moustache. He must be an Iran fan, I told myself, and informed him with great pride, ‘Iran have won 1-0’
‘Ah... what you mean?’ I was left feeling a little stupid. ‘That went down well,’ said Kevin. Who cared? I picked up my mobile phone to call Montgomerie. £120 better off.


Day 31
Wednesday 5th June
On day 31 Astrologer #2 Da Juana Byrd said:
Walk around a building or a run up and down a few stairs
The Building I decided to traverse was the old school/youth club at the bottom of my road (and then to round the corner a bit), by the time I was born it stopped being used as a youth club and had slowly become dilapidated
A few rogues had documented there presence 8 or so years ago on the walls but these too had disappeared and all that was left was the burnout marks from the bike of that weird looking guy whose name escapes me. My lasting memory of the school was the day we asked Sean McDonnell to have a go at kicking the ball in an open window, which he did first try and continued on his way, whataguy!

Astrologer #17 Jacqueline Bigar said
Return a call to someone at a distance.
How much of a distance? Couple of miles?
Who did I know that lived at a distance hmmm, well I knew one of my friends who liked to make phone calls

Ahh good old Daz, I wonder how Laurie's getting on at the tenth?

He Just took a drop ball and put it down to experience.


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment