Saturday 8 June 2013

Day 28-29: It was short. It was sweet. We tried.

Day 28

Sunday 2nd June 2013

Famous Births: Tony Hadley (1960), Velvet Sky (1981), Freddy Adu (1989)

Astrologer #12 Astrology.co.uk said:
Take a trip down memory lane
I decided that I would take a trip to the place that landed me in hospital some 7 years ago


Looks innocuous enough doesn't it. but its a killer slope! There I was that fateful October evening sitting at the top with my mate Johnny whilst he was telling my cousin Leanne to stay at the top of the slope because it was quite dangerous (he wasn't lying), for some reason I was on his sisters new pink bike and he was on mine, that was probably my first mistake, even though the pink really brought out my eyes. Well off we set ... 20 hours later I woke up in Altnagelvin in a hospital bed. As it turns out I'd fell off the pink bike which came off a lot worse than me surprisingly, Johnny heard the clunk turned around to ask if I was alright, only to see my lifeless body lying there. He started screaming which prompted Leanne to jump on her bike and fly down the road. Whilst she called her parent and an ambulance, Johnny decided the best plan of action would be to run to the nearest farm and try to steal a tractor, presumably he was going to take me to hospital in the link box or maybe to a shallow grave as he met Leanne's parents on the way and started shouting "It's too late! It's too late!" Thankfully though it wasn't and I only had knocked myself out. I got out out of hospital the next day with not even a scratch, but I did have to buy his sister a new bike but oh well swings and roundabouts.
Day 29
Monday 3rd of June 2013

On Day 29, Astrologer #6 Marjorie Orr said:
Let yourself dream, listen to music or just be a little more imaginative.
Well I did listen to a lot of music and I let myself daydream whilst listening to it, today I mainly listened to The Cure

and The Smiths
and I conjured up positive thoughts I highly recommend you do the same ;)

Astrologer #17 Jacqueline Bigar said:
Say "yes" to an enticing offer.
Kieran was back from Sunderland for a week and he had told me to come over, so I'd grabbed Laurie Smyth who wanted an excuse to get out of his house as his mum was upset with him and off we went on the now fully repaired bike. We played a little football

Laurie once put on a superhuman display playing goalkeeper once, but it was a one-off and there were no calls from Liverpool or Yeovil Town fielded afterwards. Talk went from the usual football to Laurie shaving his whole body. What a character

Astrologer #7 Mystic Meg said:
Luck begins with a text that you read at 8pm.
I returned home to see what this luck was. I had one message... It was from Dean, he was talking about Ted Danson, so for prosperity here is old Ted Danson in the moonlight

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment