Monday 10 June 2013

Day 32-33: Following The Neon Signs

Day 32

Thursday 6th June
Famous Births: Bjorn Borg (1956), Tony Yeboah (1966), Drew McIntyre (1985)

On day 32,
Astrologer #3 Jonathan Cainer said:
Think, for a moment, about how vastly different, in so many ways, the world has become in the years since you were born.
Well In the years since I was born here is what happened on June 6th:
  • 1993 – Mongolia holds its first direct presidential elections.
  • 2002 – Eastern Mediterranean Event. A near-Earth asteroid estimated at 10 meters in diameter explodes over the Mediterranean Sea between Greece and Libya. The resulting explosion is estimated to have a force of 26 kilotons, slightly more powerful than the Nagasaki atomic bomb.
  • 2004 – Tamil is established as a "classical language" by the President of India, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, in a joint sitting of the two houses of the Indian Parliament.
  • 2005 – In Gonzales v. Raich, the United States Supreme Court upholds a federal law banning cannabis, including medical marijuana.
  • 2008 – The Comcast Center officially opens, making it the tallest building in Philadelphia.
Don't tell me you don't learn anything from my blogs

 Astrologer #14 WebWombat added:
retreat and have a little bit of peace and quiet, as well as some privacy.
Astrologer #2 Da Juana Byrd also said:
do whatever is needed to relax and breakaway.
Astrologer #13 Astrola added
You might want to spend some time by yourself in order to decide exactly how you feel.

So off i went for the solice of Mary's next door to read my new book, which has to do with my blog that follows my Important Astrology Experiment, but I can't give you any more details than that today. It's a good read though


Day 33

Friday 7th June
On Day 33, Astrologer #6 Marjorie Orr
Listen to music when you can, or look at art, aim for activities that are going to be very peaceful, pleasant and wind you down.
I was still thinking of the golf from earlier in the week so musically there was only one option:

Excellent! Something peaceful and pleasant that always winds me down is a good walk so me and Kevin set off towards the town on a pleasant Friday afternoon, we stopped in with Kevin's agent to see if he had any work for him

He didn't, but Laurie did choose to join us on our walk towards the town... kinda ... "well I'm not walking anywhere" he protested and jumped on his bike before driving off in the direction of the central bar, leaving me and Kevin to leisurely stroll after him.

 Astrologer #12 Astrology.co.uk said:
Looking after yourself should be high priority. 
This was very true I hadn't eaten yet today and it was pushing 8pm, I decided to stop into Paolo's for something I hadn't enjoyed for well over a month, a Chicken Box! Laurie could wait there was chicken chips and 3 different sauces in a box to be devoured and devour it I did. I asked Kevin what he'd change if he could do it all again, he said he'd lead a more christian lifestyle, which is admirable. I'd probably just eat less chicken boxes.

We met up with Laurie in the central, where he talked about visits to a sex shop in Omagh, we quickly changed the subject. Unfortunately Laurie hadn't got the most recent job he had applied for extending his unemployed spell to nearly 4 years. At least he still has his secret admirer who recently questioned if he'd moved to Raphoe because he kept "getting mistaken for Jimmy Saville"
Now then! Now then!
We arrived back at Kevin's around 10:45pm after a cola in the central and another yack back in Laurie's. The view from Kevin's is quite amazing but you'll have to take my word for it because my camera is shiiiiite
Strabane in all its pre Fair Day glory

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment