Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 40: The Long Goodbye

Day 40
Friday 14th June
Famous Births: Boy George (1961), Alan Carr (1976), Lucy Hale (1989)
Pretty Little Liar

Now let me indulge you with the words of Paul Brady and Ronan Keating: The Long Goodbye

So this is it! The final day of my experiment what an interesting few weeks its been so join me as I reach for the stars one last time:

On Day 40, Astrologer #2 Da Juana Byrd wrote:
write a thoughtful letter to a sibling.
I only have one sibling my brother Mark, I therefore thought I'd try to stir another emotion in all of you than the usual titters and giggles you get from my blogs so here's a Hank Williams song


Astrologer #7 Mystic Meg said
It’s time to contact that friend on your mind
I realised there no Greg in this blog so I contacted him to go grab a pint sometime


I also hadn't seen Steve McKane in a while so I got on the phone to him as well


Astrologer #17 Jacqueline Bigar said:
Tonight: Whatever makes you happy. 
Whatever makes ME happy? How strange the stars finally have handed me back my free will what a fitting end to this mammoth experiment, So I've decided what would make me happy is to have a brief look over this experiment ... What do you think Carmel?

I'm sure she'll come round at some point

Since the blog started it's had over 1600 which is quite pleasing, the day that most people have looked at was day 21 where I talked about the pope and Gerald Kelly I don't know which of these two brought in the most views so here's another picture of Gerald to try boost views of this post

Hello Ladies
I haven't posted a GIF in a while so here's the gif from the second most popular days 13-15

One person who divided opinion during the blog was Laurie Smyth, some people wanted more of him and others wanted as little of him as possible, they especially didn't enjoy this picture
I believe the expression is shaved
I'm going to leave you with my personal favourite moment of this whole experiment and it does include Laurie but it's something that I believe lovers and haters alike will enjoy:

Well there we go 40 days isn't that long when you think about it, I hope you enjoyed these blogs I have a few new ideas in the pipeline, including something big in September which you can follow here or my older blog here

Oh BTW I didn't win the Euromillions *SADFACE*
In the meantime

Goodnight
I Love You
Sweet Dreams
& TTFN :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment